Revenge should be called Obsessed

I can't get enough of this show! Liz turned me onto it and I devoured Season 1 in about a week! It's The Count of Monte Cristo meets Alias meets awesomeness. And the cast, ooooh the cast. Perfection.

Emily VanCamp's character, Emily Thorne err... Amanda Clarke is my style sooooulmate. I love everything that girl's got on! But I guess when you've got a show that's set in the Hamptons, you're not going to be wearing nobody's Old Navy (not that I'm knocking it, I'm a patron myself). I'm just saying. Her wardrobe is drool worthy!

She rocks this Kara Ackerman necklace in several episodes and at $140 it also happens to be a steal compared to Tiffany & Co's Elsa Peretti piece at $1,700. But if you've got Hamptons money, do whatever you want with it, I won't stop you.

You can also get Emily Thorne's Michael Kors Gold Sheath Dress here for $2,000ish or this Maggy London version for $158 (I don't even want to know the kind of money this show spends on wardrobe).

And no, this show isn't all about the clothes and jewelry, it's also about being the ridiculously good looking people.

You've got Daniel Grayson, uber privileged playboy set to inherit poppa's seat at Grayson Global.

Jack be-still-my-heart Porter, neighborhood bartender, super sensitive (he's cried in at least two episodes, which only makes me cry harder), boat-owning, dog loving, always going to do the right thing, you-should-be-so-lucky-to-have-him kind of guy.

And this guy, Aiden Mathis, played by Barry Sloane. He's a ninja (literally), perhaps the most handsome ninja in the world. We're not sure where ya came from, but we're sure glad you're here!

Well, I guess I just went over the ridiculously good looking guys... there are some ridiculously good looking women on this show too, but you know... I know how much you hate having to scroll, so the abridged version of hotness is what you're getting.

The only downside now that I'm all caught up with the show? Having to wait week to week for a new episode like the rest of the world. :(

Torture.

Comments

Popular Posts